Wanna buy this book? Click through our link to Amazon when purchasing and we get a cut, no extra cost to you. Help keep the content you love on our site free!
Managing people is fraught with challenges—even if you're a seasoned manager. Here's how to handle them.
If you read nothing else on managing people, read these 10 articles (featuring “Leadership That Gets Results,” by Daniel Goleman). We've combed through hundreds of Harvard Business Review articles and selected the most important ones to help you maximize your employees' performance.
HBR's 10 Must Reads on Managing People will inspire you to:
• Tailor your management styles to fit your people
• Motivate with more responsibility, not more money
• Support first-time managers
• Build trust by soliciting input
• Teach smart people how to learn from failure
• Build high-performing teams
• Manage your boss