Our Code of Ethics
- Place the interests of clients and prospective clients ahead of our own.
- Hold as confidential all information about a client obtained in the course of a professional assignment, and release only when permitted.
- Avoid conflicts of interest, or the appearance of such, and disclose to a client any circumstances, relationships or interests that might influence judgment and/or objectivity.
- Ensure that a client receives a written proposal and has a clear understanding of the objectives, scope and fees or fee basis for the proposed services.
- Accept only engagements for which we are qualified by experience and competence.
- Maintain independence in thought and action.
- Not accept fees, commissions or other valuable consideration from individuals or organizations whose equipment, supplies or services are recommended in the course of service to clients.
- Develop and promote professionalism in the field of supply chain management.