Wanna buy this book? Click through our link to Amazon when purchasing and we get a cut, no extra cost to you. Help keep the content you love on our site free!
Most company's change initiatives fail. Yours don't have to.
If you read nothing else on change management, read these 10 articles (featuring “Leading Change,” by John P. Kotter). We've combed through hundreds of Harvard Business Review articles and selected the most important ones to help you spearhead change in your organization.
HBR's 10 Must Reads on Change Management will inspire you to:
- Lead change through eight critical stages
- Establish a sense of urgency
- Overcome addiction to the status quo
- Mobilize commitment
- Silence naysayers
- Minimize the pain of change
- Concentrate resources
- Motivate change when business is good